Saturday 11 June 2011

Month 3 Update

Well hi Guys its been a while since i have sat here and written a blog, life as been very much of a rollercoster over the last few weeks as the family has dealt witha couple of shaky times but i pray now that our lives are now back on course and we can once again move on. So much has happened with Arrianna recently, We have visited a physiotherapist, Arrianna has a very helpful and delightful lady who has diagnosed floppiness in Arrianna's Neck and Delayed Head control.  So now Arrianna and i work on a daily routine to help strengthen her neck mussel and give her more control.  These are great fun times for us as Arrianna lies on her Tummy i encourage her to lift her head by showing her various toys and talking to her and making noises. recently to help with this  The family headed to our local massive Car Boot Sale at Chirk. Here i managed to buy a huge bundle of toys for Arrianna each making noises and are very colorful to help attract her attention. I also purchased some bean bags to aid senses development. As well as physiotherapy we have had contact with speech therapy occupational therapy and lots more health professionals however there is little they can do at such an early stage.
Arrianna is very much at the center of our family Kellyn and Ceienna adore her each helping her playing with her and talking to her which will prove to be invaluable to her in her early years, we are lucky in our family that Arrianna has been born to us as our 3rd child, with very loving, caring older siblings she will go far. As you can see from the pictures Ceienna is very keen to involve her as much as she possibly can in everything. This can some times leave your heart in your throat as Ceienna is a very head strong Toddler and does not believe there are simply thing she can not do, still id rather the other children be involved with Arrianna than to simply ignore her.
One thing that is just totally wonderful about Arrianna that every time you look at her and talk to her you are greeted with a wonderful smile. Other plus points are i am about to start a new course which i know will be simply life changing, Kellyn, Ceienna and myself are learning Makaton a form of sign language and this is going really well for the 3 of us and we are using it lots in the house and out and about, for me being deaf it i proving invaluable when we are out its letting me communicate allot easier with the children and for Kellyn he can tell me things in sign which he may not want anyone else to know which can only be a positive thing. So really even though we have been dragged though a bit of a down time we as a family and especially me in myself are very much on the way up. Having Arrianna has taught me so much in a short space of time, i have learnt the value of me time for not only me but my family, the 3 children need me to be fresh and revitalized and having time away does not make me a bad mother but a considerate mother. I am embarking on lots of various courses some which will benefit Kellyn and Ceienna, Some for Arrianna and some simple for me to for fill my dreams. Being single can be lonely and i do feel some what on the shelf these days but it does not have to be the end of the world as i am finally learning to live my life to the max. I have a new favorite saying MAKE WAY FOR ME, lol. Watch this Space Guys.


I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY A HUGE THANK YOU TO THOUGH OF YOU WHO HAVE HELPED US OVER THE LAST 3 MONTHS YOUR CONTINUED HELP AND SUPPORT NO MATTER HOW BIG OR SMALL IS SO MUCH APPRECIATED .

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH 
FROM 
ME, KELLYN, CEIENNA, ARRIANNA AND OF COURSE MUZZY DOG, 

No comments:

Post a Comment